My blogspiration

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wishlists!

From Blonde Brunette Readhead!
B-Babe lipstick (plus a backup!)
All's Fair lipstick
Chignon Lipstick
Marquise D' lipstick

Flip eyeshadow
Knight eyeshadow
French Cuff eyeshadow
Femme Fi eyeshadow

Blonde MSF
Redhead MSF


From Hello Kitty!
Too Dolly e/s palette
Hello Kitty Lashes
Milk pigment
Reflects Blue glitter
Tippy blush
Fun & Games blush
Pretty Baby beauty powder (a backup as I have Diana Ross one!)
Big Bow lipstick
Strayin' lipstick
Most Popular lipstick
Cute-ster lipstick
Fashion Mews lipstick
Kitty Power glitter liner
Girl Groove glitter liner
Her Glitz glitter liner
and of course both Dazzlepuss and Kitty Kouture dazzleglasses.

Some of the lipglass shades are lovely, but I find them too tacky personally, so I'll save some money there and I think the sheer mystery powder is far too expensive. I HAVE to say no somewhere along the line don't I?>

I was also excited about the accessories but they're pretty gimmicky, and while I originally wanted pretty much everything, I'm only really after the compact mirror and the brush cup holder now. and maybe a tote bag. Meh...

I SERIOUSLY cannot wait for these collections! I'm supposed to be saving, but how can you resist these delectable colours??! 


No comments:

Post a Comment