My blogspiration

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Top 5 Beauty Tools!

My Top 5 Beauty Tools:

#5 Cotton tips (.99c for 100) ~ These clean up all sorts of mess without having to redo whole faces. A saviour on many fronts and one of the best inventions since sliced bread. 

#4 MAC Revitalizing Facial Mist ($32)~ Although not technically a "tool" I classify it as one just because I do. It sets makeup and here in Australia it gets so goddamn hot that this is such a blessing when sprayed onto the face (or anywhere really), it kinda feels like magic! I get the one with the "diamond extract", which gives the skin, when applied to naked skin, a nice subtle glow to it. 

#3 MAC #109 brush ($62) ~ I really like this brush. I use this as a cheek contour, highlight and to apply my blushcremes (I don't have the #187). The bristles are rounded so is perfect for the above mentioned. It's so soft as well. 

#2 Shu Uemura eyelash curler ($19USD) ~ This eyecurler, for me, is the be all and end all of eyelash curlers. It's awesome. 

#1 MAC #239 brush ($48) ~ I cannot rave about this brush more, I use this brush everyday and is the perfect shape and size as an eyeshadow brush. It's firm without being too firm but appropriately soft as well. This is love!


No comments:

Post a Comment