My blogspiration

Friday, January 16, 2009

REVIEW: Dickisons Witch Hazel


This has got to be one of the cheapest toners for the face, and the best thing is, this actually works! Whenever I get a bad breakout (which is usually really bad) I always reach for this! Witch Hazel is a natural product (no alcohol in here either!) which has wonderful healing properties, and antioxidants. I use this for about a week, twice a day and my face has usually completely healed. It costs $5.70 and is found at the supermarket. It is also nice to use in summer to refresh your face and leaves it feels cool and clean. Best used after cleansing, this also does not dry your face out, leave it shiny or with a fine film on your face! This product also has a pleasant smell which is not strong at all. 

RRP: $5.70
Available at the supermarket

I rate this: 4/5!

and this is what witch hazel looks like when it's not in a bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment