My blogspiration

Saturday, January 10, 2009

REVIEW: Clinique's 7 Day Scrub


I love a good exfoliator, I really do, knowing that my face is REALLY clean makes me feel good. This exfoliator does just that, although I have noticed that lately, this product leave a very slight film on my skin, which I wash away with my cleanser. (I exfoliate first then cleanse, then tone, moisturise etc...) I have been using this product for years, and it is gentle enough to use everyday, hence the name 7 DAY SCRUB. The exfoliating particles are made from plastic if you can believe, which I am sure aids the product in being able to be used everyday unlike many other exfoliators that are very abrasive. You do not need a lot, and this can last for months when an appropriate amount is used. I only rate one product better than this is the way of exfoliators which is the St. Ives Apricot Scrub, but that is too harsh to be used everyday. So as a light EVERYDAY exfoliator, this is it baby! 

RRP: $47 for 100ml
Available: Myer and David Jones

I rate this: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment