My blogspiration

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fotd 2: 21.01.09

Yesterday I received some new pigments and one of them was Turquoise, so I thought I'd put it to the test!

I used: (all MAC unless stated)
Mineralize Satinfinish foundation in NW20
Select Coverup in NW15
Studio Stick concealor in NW15
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in light
Estee Lauder Amber Bronze compact
Afterdusk blush
Bobbi Brown Gold shimmerbrick

Fresh Cement as base
Scant e/s as highlight (from Passions Of Red Smokey palette)
Tuquoise (matte) pigment all over lid and crease
Ambiance e/s in crease and outer V (from Passions of Red Smokey palette)
Shade f/l on upper liner
Mystery power kohl on bottom lashline
Lancome L'Extreme mascara (one looks retarded!)

Madame B l/s
Lancome juicytubes in shebam! 





No comments:

Post a Comment