My blogspiration

Friday, January 30, 2009

Fotd 7: 30.01.09

It's so friggin hot outside so excuse me if it looks like I'm melting a bit... 45• weather is enough to kill a person... well a small child at least! And another thing that has never been touched got some love today... Showflower quad!!! (I swear to god I thought I'd used it!)

I used (all MAC unless stated):
Select SPF 15 foundation in NW20
Mineralize Natural powder in Light Medium
Peaches blush

Beige-ing s/s as base
Faintly Fleur e/s as highlight (showflower quad)
Leaflette e/s on lid (showflower quad)
Rare Specimen e/s in crease (showflower quad)
Bankroll pearlglide liner on top and bottom lashline
Smolder to tightline upper lid
Lancome flexitencils mascara

I had on Her Fancy l/s earlier but then went to MAC and she used...
Funshine slimshine
Fulfilled plushglass (I think anyway...)



No comments:

Post a Comment