My blogspiration

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Orange Overload FOTD ~ 80's Kick!


So I was feeling a bit random and felt just a bit 80's tonight which inspired this look plus with all of my talk about my love for orange,I don't think I've posted a fotd using this much orange and I'm sure you guys were probably starting to not believe me haha.



This pic shoes the colour a bit more realistically...



MAC Mineralize foundation (compact)

YSL Touche Eclat concealor #1

MAC Magically Cool Liquid powder in Truth & Light (Venomous Villains)

MAC Ripe Peach ombre blush (Spring Colour Forecast)


MAC Vanilla pigment as highlight (permanent)

MAC Nurture s/s as base (Warm & Cozy)

MAC Aquavert eyeshadow (Lure, Bait, Hooked)

MAC Cosmic eyeshadow all over lid (Moonbathe)

MAC Earthy Delight eyeshadow (Tantress)


MAC Temperature's Rising lip pencil (To The Beach)

MAC Good to Go Pro-Longwear lipstick (pro longwear)

MAC Apex 3D-glass (In 3D)


No comments:

Post a Comment