My blogspiration

Sunday, January 23, 2011

FOTD From the 12th (just a bit behind!)


Another set of pics from another night out (promise I don't go out often haha). I feel like this is such a pretty look and I felt pretty wearing it. I usually play up something when I go out but I decided to go pretty neutral tonight. I kinda wanted to go with Faultlessly F/W + So This Season l/g but I though against it…


MAC Studio Sculpt in NW20
YSL Touche Eclat #1
MAC Truth & Light Magically Cool liquid powder (Venomous Villains 2010
MAC Ripe Peach ombre blush (Spring Colour Forecast collection 2010)
MAC Shimpagne MSF (permanent)

MAC Material Gold metal-x creme eyeshadow as base (Metal Urge 2009)
MAC Dazzlelight eyeshadow as highlight (permanent)
MAC Hush eyeshadow in inner corner/ tear duct (permanent)
MAC Blondes Gold pigment all over lid (Overrich 2009)
MAC Cosmic eyeshadow in crease (Moonbathe 2009)
MAC Antique Gold reflects glitter all over lid (Overrich 2009)
MAC Marigold glitter all over lid (PRO discontinued)
MAC Feline kohl power on lashlines (D' Squared 2009/ Love Lace 2010/ Champale 2011)
Diorshow mascara

MAC Creme 'D Nude lipstick
MAC Sugar Overload superglass

No comments:

Post a Comment