My blogspiration

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Favourites 2010


FAVOURITES 2010!

So this is a list of my favourite products over 2010 that I seriously LOVE! I have expanded my collection by a lot so I've managed to narrow my list down to 25. So this is my fave 25 products for 2010!

25. MAC Hypnotizing eyeshadow
24. MAC Float On By eye kohl
23. MAC A Quiet Roar lipglass
22. MAC Two Virtues mineralize blush
21. MAC Birds & Berries lipstick
20. YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick #1 Nude Beige
19. MAC Fashion Whim cremesheen glass
18. Stila Kitten eyeshadow
17. OPI Wing It! nailpolish
16. MAC Jest eyeshadow
15. MAC Style Snob eyeshadow
14. Laura Mercier Peacock Sequin eyeshadow
13. MAC #187 brush
12. Christian Dior Diorshow mascara
11. MAC Baby's on Fire dazzle lipstick
10. OPI Alpine Snow matte nailpolish
9. MAC Creme D' Nude lipstick
8. YSL Touche Eclat concealor #1
7. MAC Bite of an Apple blush
6. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation in #4.5
5. MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide eye liner
4. MAC By Candlelight MSF
3. MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth & Light
2. Bobbi Brown Nude shimmerbrick
1. Moroccan Oil hair oil


So there you have it. The products that totally wowed me this year! Cannot wait to see what's coming up in 2011. I'm sure there are going to be some beautiful and innovative products for us all to enjoy! I know I'm looking forward to some things already! Bring on the new year!!!!

*No picture of Baby's on Fire lipstick as some ***** stole it!

No comments:

Post a Comment