My blogspiration

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Last Night!

Okay so another going out picture... seriously starting to feel like I'm doing this all the time. I honestly don't, just been having a lot of catch-ups with friends I haven't seen in too long lately haha... I tried to curl my hair but it was being a bitch... and I hate my hair, too thick too blahhh! But it managed to come out as best as I think it was going to.


MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NW20
YSL Touche Eclat #1
MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder
MAC Nuance mineralize blush (permanent)
MAC Shimpagne MSF (permanent)

MAC Vanilla pigment as highlight (permanent)
MAC French Quarter greasepaint stick as base (Venomous Villains 2010)
MAC Blue Flame mineralize eyeshadow all over lid (Style Black 2009)
MAC Penultimate liner on upper lashline (Love Lace 2010)
MAC Fly-by-blu Pearlglide liner on lower lashline (Starflash 2009)

MAC Creme D'Nude lipstick (permanent)
MAC Fashion Whim cremesheen glass (In The Groove 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment