My blogspiration

Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!!!

Welcome to 2011!


So 2011 has begun already and now is the time to create new resolutions and make pacts with ourselves. Always with good intention, some of us make it but realistically not many of us can keep it up past a week haha. I too am in the latter, although I do try to keep the promises that I make, they always are forgotten when faced with whatever it is I'm trying to avoid or change. I have no will strong enough to change. So for a bit of fun these are the *pacts* I'm making myself that I hope survive the next week HA!

~ To post more on this blogs and in the beauty communities that I lurk eg. livejournal, makeup alley...
~ To build my professional portfolio so I can make a career move into makeup where I ant to belong!
~ To go to the gym more. Yes I know pretty much every woman has something about this but genuinely, I already have a gym membership that I'm paying for but not going and basically wasting my money :(

And the big one that I actually believe in and is on-going and not just a new years thing but a life thing...
~ To continue to grow as a person and learn as much as I can and to enjoy life and fulfil my goals and dreams!!!

Life is too important to waste!

So with that, I hope you all had a great new years and didn't suffer from too big of a hangover and stayed safe and not start the year with regrets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment