My blogspiration

Thursday, October 2, 2014

September favourites



Can you believe it's almost October already? It's a pretty crazy thought, especially when you think about how quickly the year has flown, and how close it is to Xmas! Yikes!
Speaking of Xmas, are guys as excited as I am for the awesome Xmas stuff that will be coming out for the holiday season? I am especially loving the offerings of Too Faced.

Anywho, these are the goodies I've come across and am LOVING this past month!

* Too Faced Radiant Sweetheart bronzing beads *
I'm sure I've mentioned this product before, but it really is SO amazing and I just love it. It gives my face a subtle sparkle all over and just makes my skin look luminescent and perfect (IMO). I cannot rave about this product enough!

* Shanghai Suzy lipsticks *
I bought the Miss Amy Baby Pink after watching a Chloe Morello tutorial, and fell in love. Creamy, non-drying, super pigmented and long, even wearing. Love! So I bought 2 of the new summer shades Miss Leah Baby Cocoa and Miss Ally Amethyst. I'll definitely be buying more. Best of all ~ they smell like GRAPE bubblegum!!!!!!!!

L-R: Miss Ally Amethyst, Miss Leah Baby Cocoa and Miss Amy Baby Pink.

* NARS Creamy Concealer in Vanilla *
Another purchase after seeing everyone and their unicorn rave about this. I actually thought "why is this so raved about" after my first 1-2 uses, but as I used this more, I definitely fell in love and highly recommend it too. I'll definitely be re-purchasing it.

* Savvy Matte lipgloss in Icon *
For only $8, this is amazing! It's a matte (obviously) lipgloss and it doesn't budge. You can read my review on this below. Just purchased Hollywood Baby from the Priceline website. I will own ALL the shades!

* MAC Pink Opal pigment *
Seriously, every time I use this I fall in love with it all over again. It is THE MOST PERFECT shade for everything! Brow bone highlight? Perfect! Face highlight? Perfect! Eyeshadow? Perfect! Made of unicorns? Absolutely!

* TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer *
Why didn't I own this before? This is the PERFECT gold based powder highlighter. I have been using this everyday since I got it. Caution: use with a light hand. It's very pigmented and a little goes a long way! (I use a fan brush for application).



* The Body Shop body butter in Coconut *
Of all The Body Shop stuff I've tried over the years, I never tried this one and I really don't know why. I got this one as a gift and I love it. I have the massive Satsuma one (400ml) and I feel like it's never ending, whereas this one (50ml) I finished quite quickly and maybe I'm a weirdo but I felt such a sense of accomplishment haha. This will be a great summer moisturiser. Will definitely buy again!


* Essie Shorty Pants nailpolish *
I am OBSESSED with yellow atm. Maybe it's just cos we're headed into summer or I don't know but I can't get enough! So naturally this is my current fave! Looks great with a tan.


PS. Whilst writing this post, I ended back up on the Shanghai Suzy site and bought the Neon Guava and Watermelon shades... Oops haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment