My blogspiration

Monday, October 6, 2014

Xmas wishlist!




Can you believe it's almost Christmas time already?! This year has gone by so fast. Pretty scary how fast time really does go by, especially when you realise you haven't actually achieved many of the things that you wanted to by years end. You definitely need to grab life by the horns, otherwise it'll certainly pass you by! I guess that's part of the "live life to the fullest" thing that everyone talks about. It certainly is true.

I've never really been into all the Xmas offerings that most companies seem to offer, the MAC holiday collection used to get the most attention from me because I'm such a sucker for packaging, especially if it's glittery, which most Xmas collections are. However, this year feels different. Not sure why, but I'm ALL about the Xmas goodies this year. These are the ones that have got me anxiously stalking websites, ready with the credit card... And as always, are great gifts to give, especially for the beauty minded as most are limited edition (and oh, how we beauty junkies love the words "limited edition" haha).


* Too Faced mini Melted lip glosses *
 I haven't tried these but I'm really loving that rich colour. I hear these have awesome staying power, which is great for summer because really, who wants melted lips from the summer heat. 

Colours included: Nude, Peony, Fuchsia and Berry.


* Too Faced Everything Nice palette *
Ooohhh this one looks DEVINE! This is definitely my # 1 Xmas want. So many colours, so many choices, so many potential looks! This seems to have everything you could want. Eyeshadows, blushes, bronzer and a highlight. This would also be amazing to take travelling (which I never do, so I guess that doesn't really apply to me, regardless, I still want it). 
It contains 20 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, a bronzer, a highlighter, mini Teddy Bear brushes and a mini Better Than Sex mascara. 


* NARS Virtual Domination blush palette *
OMG THIS is right at the top of my list (after the Too Faced palette, actually, no THIS is my #1 want!!!!) All shades I don't have (except for Deep Throat). GAH!
It includes the shades: Laguna (bronzer), Deep Throat, Miss Liberty, Sex Appeal and Final Cut.



* MAC Heirlooms lipstick in Rebel *
I've wanted Rebel for so long and have held onto my empties for like 6 months, waiting for it to actually be available. Think I'll just bypass the whole empties saga and buy myself the pretty glittery packaged one. Oh Xmas time!



* Bobbi Brown Holiday shimmerbrick *
I'm still waiting for details to emerge on this one. It's been described as bronze, regardless, I'll be needing it haha. I love Bobbi Brown shimmerbricks, and practically own them all (except I'm missing my Apricot....).




What's at the top of your wishlist this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment