My blogspiration

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lip Product Addict tag


Just to mix it up a little, I thought I'd do one of these. I can tell you all about my favourite (and not so favourite) lip stuff!

Favourite lip balm:
I'm not a massive lip balm kinda girl, however, I have been gifted a couple. I'm currently using The Body Shop "Honeymania".

Favourite lip scrub:
I recently got Lush's Santa one and it's so good. I love the smell, it also does taste good, however, I get grossed out licking it off my lips as I'm sure there's dead skin going on, I mean it is a lip SCRUB after all haha.

Best eye catching red:
I going to say MAC Russian Red or Chanel Dragon. My fave reds! (Both are blue based).

Favourite low end lipstick:
Shanghai Suzy hands down! I absolutely love everything about them! The colours, smell, texture, longevity, price.... I can't say anything bad about them.

Favourite high end lipstick:
My fave brand is MAC. I love them like no other. I don't really have many high end lipsticks. 1 NARS, 1 Chanel, 1 Estée Lauder, 1 YSL.... a bajillion MAC...

Favourite MAC lipstick:
Really? I have over 100 MAC lipsticks and you're asking me to choose 1. I feel like I'm always changing my mind so as of right now, I'm gonna go with Morange. Oh but then there's Creme Cup, and Creme D'nude.... Oh and Candy Yum Yum. Ahhhhhhhh I.CANT. CHOOSE.

Favourite lipstick formula:
I chucked in this sneaky question, as there are so many formulas out there, I felt it was kinda important. I love matte, amplified and cremesheen.

Most disappointing lip product:
OoOhhh... I would actually have to say the retractable (wind up) NYX lip liner. I bought one and it just didn't work for me. I definitely prefer my pencil pencils.

Lip liners ~ yay or nay:
Yes, although I'm lazy and use them *rarely* (even though I have quite a few).

Favourite lipgloss:
Another toughie! I love my MAC Dazzleglasses. I also like Chanel glosses. I think my ultimate fave would maybe be MAC Sugar Trance.

Anything else?
This tag was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm also dying to get my hands of a new NARS Audacious lipstick as I've heard they're amazing!!

I tag everyone! What's your favourite lipstick???


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Brand recommendations:
I thought I'd also share what I think are the stand out products (from the following brands), that maybe you've thought about trying but want some recommendations, as a positive introduction to said brand...

Bobbi Brown:
Shimmerbricks and gel eyeliner.

Chanel:
Scantilles lip glosses and Ombre D'Illusion eyeshadows.

Chi Chi:
Lipglosses and pencil eyeliners.

Hourglass:
Veil primer, Ambient Powders and Blushes.

Lancôme:
Hypnose Mascara

MAC:
Lipsticks, Eyeshadows, Mineralize Sinfinishes.

NARS:
Blushes and Radiant Creamy concealer.

Stila:
Eyeshadows.

Too Faced:
Melted lipsticks and Sweethearts Radiant powder.

YSL:
Rouge Volupte lipsticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment