My blogspiration

Thursday, July 1, 2010

To The Beach Haul

TO THE BEACH

Yeah okay, so I'm a bit late on this one but I haven't done a major haul for a loooong time and everyone still seems to be excited even though it's been and gone. Here's what I got!


Weekend Bronze cream bronzer
Get Away Bronze blush
Marine Life highlight powder (plus a backup!)
Sweet & Punchy eyeshadow
Firecracker eyeshadow
Sand & Sun eyeshadow
Sun Rush lustredrops
Life's a Breeze lip pencil
Temperature's Rising lip pencil
Float on By eye pencil
Beach Bound lipstick
Lazy Day lipstick
Splashing lipglass
Easy Lounger lipglass

And I have Flurry of Fun lipglass on it's way and I also bought the bronze oil but forgot to take a pic!!

Already Own:
Hipness blush
Shimmermoss eyeshadow
Humid eyeshadow
Pink Rebel lustredrops

Thoughts:
This was such a fantastic collection and I always love the May/June *summer* (US that is) collections, they've always been my fave, this one is no exception. I saved quite a bit of money as I already had Humid and Shimmermoss eyeshadows (permanent) and I bought Hipness from the Fafi collection and Pink Rebel lustredrops from Style Warriors last year.
My fave items from this collection are definitely Firecracker eyeshadow and Float on By eyeliner (everyone knows I'm a teal freak!) and I wish I got a backup of FOB as I've been using it a lot (can't wait to pair it with Partylicious pigment!!!!). I have to say, out of all of the highlight powders that MAC have created with the overspray, Marine Life is definitely the nicest, even when there's no overspray left. A fantastic collection and there was 6 items that I didn't get out of the whole lot, that I didn't already have (the other cream bronzer, both nail polishes, the olive eyeliner and 2 lipsticks...), so money WELL spent and looking back probably a little crazy hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment