My blogspiration

Monday, July 26, 2010

Grrrrr Arrrrrggghhhhh!!!!



Okay so I LOVE The Body Shops Lemongrass goodies for the feet. They smell so divine and make me feel uber special and relaxed when I get the home pedi thing going on. So last week I go in to my local store and see nothing but a wall of peppermint. Not yet deterred from getting my goodies I ask a sales assistant ~ she's never heard of it ~ but she says shes new... Okay, starting to get a little scared. She asks another girl and they don't stock it anymore. WHAT!!!!! I call my mum and see if she can get me some from NZ (they seem to have slightly different stock sometimes), nope NZ don't sell it anymore either. Off to the net to see if I can rope someone into doing a cp. Check out the Body Shop website from a few different countries.

THIS STUFF DOES NOT SELL ANYMORE! I AM MORE THAN UPSET, I AM LIVID!!!!

I never even got a chance to back as much up as I could! Body Shop, I am highly disappointed in you. All I can say is GRRRRRRRRR!


EDIT!!!! All stock is being recalled to their warehouse in Melbourne meaning.... come LATE August we can all enjoy it one last time and buy it at a discounted price. Call The Body Shop on 1800 065 232 to find out more! YAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment