My blogspiration

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Alice & Olivia

This is a collection I am SO excited about. To me, makeup should be fun and this is exactly what this whole collection is! Fun, young, vibrant and ready to go! This years collections are driving me wild!!!! (and making me broke!)

Dazzleglass Creme: $43

~ Sparklicious - Pink based white with multi-dimensional pearls
~ I. Want. Candy - Bright Yellow with multi-dimensional pearls
~ If It's Pink - Bright hot pink with multi-dimentional pearls



Pigment: $39

~ Partylicious - Turquoise with silver pearls
~ If It Sparkles - White with pink perals
~ Later - Black with purple pearls


Nail Polish: $22

~ Military - Matte black with silver shimmers (matte)
~ So Rich, So Pretty - Metallic looking bright purple (frost)
~ Morning After - Mid Turquoise (cream)


Pigment and Dazzleglass Creme (swatch) pictures borrowed from Junkie on specktra.net and Nail polish pics borrowed from Kayla Shevonne at
http://www.kaylashevonnebeauty.blogspot.com/ Dazzleglass creme full size picture borrowed from Temptalia at temptalia.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment