My blogspiration

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Morrocan Oil


To be perfectly honest, I've never been the type of person to fuss over my hair EVER, hell I know girls that literally CRY when they get it cut, damn, it's just hair and it'll grow back! But my flatmate bought this stuff home one day and I had to give it a go... I'd heard so much about how great Argan/ Moroccan oil is from the likes of Nicole Richie and hey, she seems to be on the know! So I thought, why not, (the flatmate couldn't stop raving about it either) surely they couldn't be wrong! WELL! Let me tell you, this stuff is spicy GOLD! It smells so fricking-fantasticly- yummy! Like you can't stop sniffing your hair yummy. It's wiked! Having recently gone blonde and in the process of going blonder this stuff is perfect as it moisturises the hair without being greasy, in fact I find it makes my hair dry quicker when I use it (must use it with wet hair). It leaves a brilliant shine and makes hair look (and smell) healthy. I bought this and discovered the line also has a shampoo & conditioner, so I had to tell the flatmate and within the next week there were 2 bottles of each in the bathroom. When the trio are used together, hair is impossibly good, so much in fact, I've become a *hair person*. My hair typically grows really slowly and can get quite greasy but dry at the scalp, the trio has helped combat all of these issues and my hair is growing rather steadily. I HIGHLY recommend these products and cannot rave enough!!!!!
It's a bit exxy but a little bit goes a long way! Use a 10c size bit and smooth it onto your hands/ hair and pull through.

The stats on what it supposedly does (that I can attest to!):
- Softens thick and unmanageable hair
- Restores shine and softness to dull, lifeless hair
- Strengthens and conditions brittle hair
- Promotes healing and provides nourishment to hair damaged by colouring and styling
- Protects against UV damage and other environmental factors
- Reduces drying time and speeds up styling time

RRP:
Oil ~ $49.50 100ml/ $24.95 50ml
Shampoo ~ $28.95 250ml
Conditioner ~ $28.95 250ml
Masque ~ $44.50

Visit www.morrocanoil.com for stockists

Rating: 5/5
Would I repurchase: YES! This is my new HG for hair!!!!!!


Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl, MethylPropional, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone


No comments:

Post a Comment