My blogspiration

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Favourites...

These are my *current* faves. I'm very much a pink girl.... LOL!



* favorite amplified/amplified creme lipstick? Show Orchid

* favorite frost lipstick? Costa Chic

* favorite glaze lipstick? Phlox

* favorite lustre lipstick? Rebelrose

* favorite matte lipstick? I don't own any :( Didn't realise that till just now!

* favorite satin lipstick? Pink Noveau (the only one I own!)

* favorite cremesheen lipstick? Creme D'Nude


* favorite pro longwear? Pink Air/ White Top

* favorite dazzleglass? Internationalist

* favorite cremesheen? Fashion Scoop

* favorite dazzleglass creme? My Favorite Pink

* favorite lipglass? Electric Fuchsia

* favorite lustreglass? Sinnamon

* favorite plushglass? Nice Buzz

* favorite superglass? Cherry Electric!

* favorite lacquer? Don't own any

* favorite lipgelee? Moonstone

* favorite tendertone? Take A Hint

* favorite lipliner? Life's a Breeze


* favorite red lipstick? Port Red

* favorite brown lipstick? Soft Spot

* favorite pink lipstick? Ahoy There!

* favorite orange/peach/coral lipstick? Costa Chic

* favorite purple/burgundy lipstick? Fashion Mews

* favorite nude lipstick? Creme D'Nude

* favorite dark/deep lipstick? Faultlessly F/W


* favorite new lipstick/lipglass? Can't wait to try out Digi-Pops lipsticks… I really think they'll be my new face!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment