My blogspiration

Monday, June 9, 2014

May haul

It's gonna be MAY. Sorry, been seeing it everywhere and I love cheesy 90s music!



* Bioderma Crealine H20 makeup remover (pink).
Another thing I've been wanting to try for ages. I quite like it and it really does remove everything. Well, as much as it can, considering I don't use waterproof makeup. I guess that would be the real test.
Rate it: 7/10

* Cherry Bastiste dry shampoo.
A repurchase in the big can. I loved this when I tried it a few months ago, so naturally I repurchased it. Love the smell, and of course, the product itself. I recommend the big can as the small can is just too small! (Good for trying out though!)
Rate it: 9/10

* The Body Shop mini body washes in Madagascan Vanilla Flower and Amazonian Lily.
So my mum always sends me a shit load of Body Shop stuff for my birthday and Xmas and whenever she pleases really, coz she loves the stuff. The last thing she sent me was The Body Shop chocolate body wash and I recently finished the bottle and I've also run out of body wash (but my god, body butters, I will have until I'm 60!). I thought this would be a great opportunity to try some new flavours (scents I know, but flavours just sounds better, no?). These are delicious! My only gripe with them is the price for the full size, they are $20.95 vs the $12.95 for the same size "classic" flavours (both are 250ml).
Rate it: 9/10

* The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing face wash.
Another favourite of mine so another repurchase. I love this so much and I've been using it for years. Non drying and your face does feel really clean afterwards. I use it in conjunction with the Olay powered cleansing system brush.
Rate it: 10/10

* MAC Saint Germain lipstick.
Got this as a b2m as it wasn't part of my collection yet and I have every b2m shade or my MAC store didn't have it in.
Rate it: 7/10















* Paperself lashes.
I haven't used these yet but omg how cute are they?!! I've seen these for years and always wanted to try them, but they are definitely on the exxy side of lashes. Beautybay.com had them on special, so no excuses really!
Ps. They're still on special. Almost half price! Get on it! Beautybay.com
Rate it: 8/10












No comments:

Post a Comment