My blogspiration

Monday, June 16, 2014

MAC Alluring Aquatic haul

To be honest, I'm really not a fan of MAC as I once was. The products just seem rather boring to me these days, nothing that really stands out. Except this. Oh my. Except.for.this. We all know I'm a sucker for packaging, and this packaging is STUNNING. So much so, that my aim was to get my hands on anything from this collection. Before seeing Alluring Aquatic in person, there was nothing that grabbed my attention, that I must have, except for the packaging.  My whole thing was, If I end up with something that doesn't suit me in the slightest I'm not fussed as I purely want something for the packing. That's a bit sad isn't it. I don't care, I love the packaging.



I knew this collection would go off but I really didn't anticipate it as much as what it did. So I thought I'd check in on Tuesday to the MAC store to hopefully get my stuff. I did a search on Instagram Monday night just to see who got what etc, and someone mentioned the website. Usually MAC collections drop on Tuesday on the website but I thought I'd take a look. They hadn't even "officially" released the collection yet (under collections banner) and had the items spread out through the site eg, the lipsticks under the lipstick banner etc, and they'd already sold out of 3 of the 5 eye shadows and all of the nail polishes. WOW!

Take a look at what I ended up getting:
* Soul Serenade eyeshadow (this and Lorelai were the only ones available)
* Delphic extra dimension bronzer
* Golden powder bronzer


Total cost me $133 with free shipping (sales over $100).

I'm a bit annoyed as I also wanted to purchase a brow fluidline but for some reason it said they were unable to ship it to me... Eh, I dunno. I'm just so glad I managed to get some goodies from this collection!

What did you guys end up getting? Did you get everything you wanted?



No comments:

Post a Comment