My blogspiration

Monday, March 31, 2014

Top Trend: Leopard print

One of my most favourite prints in the entire world is Leopard print. I think I own pretty much everything in leopard print. Coats, scarfs, shoes, underwear, bikinis and pretty much anything else you can think of. No matter what item it is, I'm sure I own something featuring it. Lucky for me, it's also what is currently trending this season, in a big way!

These are some of my favourite pieces I've seen around!

Leopard Print bodysuit:
Very sexy. Great paired with some faux fur (like a vest or jacket), and some black wet look jeans.





















Bardot
RRP: $69.95

Leopard print jacket:
Amazing over anything! Perfect for winter.





















Bardot
RRP: $189.95


*Not sure about a major piece, how about some leopard to accessorise with instead...*

Leopard print scarf: 
Looks great teamed up with a pair of Boyfriend Jeans, a black or white tshirt and some nude or bright coloured wedges.




















Forever New "stella" scarf
RRP: $24.95


Leopard print clutch:
Looks striking against a black ensemble when going out. Team with these gold accessories.





















eQuip
Clutch: $29.99
Necklace: $17.99
Statement earrings: $9.99
Ball earrings: $6.99 (pk of 2)
Bangle set: $12.99

Leopard print shoes :
Another small but statement touch of leopard.





















Novo "Bentley" pumps
RRP: $79.95

How do you wear leopard? Small touches or a big statement piece? Or do you avoid the trend completely?


No comments:

Post a Comment