My blogspiration

Sunday, April 13, 2014

March haul

March has been a bit uneventful with my purchases sadly. Been too busy focusing on saving. But these little bits and pieces are what I did manage to purchase! Promise next month will be more exciting haha (although, LOOK at that clutch!!! Just LOOK. AT. IT!!!!)


YSL Moire liquid eyeliner in #11 light blue.
So pretty, I just had to have it! (See review post below)
Rate it: 7/10

Olay fresh effects Powered cleansing system.
For years I've heard about the clarsonic but it's pretty pricy so when I saw this in store I thought I'd give it a shot. Why not, it's only $17. Probs not as good but a stepping stone from the everyday wash.  Also comes with a small face wash sample of their new "fresh effects" shine, shine go away shine minimising cleanser. It's pretty good and definitely feels like a deeper clean and my skin feels clearer.
Rate it: 8.5/10

Cherry Batiste dry shampoo.
This stuff smells so good! Not too overpowering but a delicious candy cherry scent (which happens to be one of my fave!). I heard this stuff was really good and saw a few recommendations on this one in particular and had some super old nak stuff so I thought I'd grab something new to try. Really easy to work through my hair too. Although, gotta make sure you really work it in otherwise you get that *awesome* grey hair look.
Rate it: 9/10





Mimco gunmetal mesh clutch.
This is my first Mimco piece so I was really excited to get this baby, although, quite possibly starting me on the road to being another crazy mimco fan/ collector. I saw this clutch on ebay and if you know me, you'll know I absolutely love anything iridescent which this is (teal and purple), rather than gunmetal. The style is a few months old which is why I got it from ebay (also slightly cheaper: bonus!). Regardless, it's pretty so I bought it. Looking to add the Rose Gold mini mesh pouch to my mimco collection next!
Rate it: 11/10 lol




No comments:

Post a Comment