My blogspiration

Monday, March 3, 2014

Slimbliss ~ seeing what the fuss is about...

In my quest to be healthier and, ahem, obtain a flat stomach, I decided to give Slimbliss a shot. Slimbliss is one of those detox teas that everyone's been hearing so much about lately. There are a few different ones on the market and they all basically say/ do the same thing:
* to reduce bloating
* to minimize sugar cravings
* to feel fuller for longer
* to assist in losing weight
* to gently detox the body of nasties


Does it even work? I know a lot of people have been asking this, as at $19, it is most definitely an expensive tea, especially if it doesn't yield any results. I decided to do this, not to lose weight, but to reduce bloating (yay, flat stomach) and to stop my sugar cravings. I decided Slimbliss was the one to try as it is the cheapest one I could find, (not being a tightass, but for being experimental = very expensive tea).

Initial thoughts:
I was so excited to receive it and ripped open and had a cup right away. It had a very clean, fresh taste. Closest to peppermint but not a strong taste. Very pleasant. (I'm used to drinking green tea).

After a week:
My stomach definitely feels less bloated. I wake up with a flat stomach which is what I wanted. My sugar cravings have definitely decreased. Instead of wanting/ eating chocolate almost everyday, I've eaten it once and that was out of it being there, wanting to just finish it off and boredom. I haven't really noticed a difference in regards to feeling fuller quicker/ for longer, but it's still early days I guess.

After the 14 days:
I really love this tea and have definitely been recommending it to everyone who wants to know about it/ will listen to my spiel. I definitely have a flat stomach from it and my sugar cravings definitely were not what they usually are. I didn't feel fuller at all but I definitely ate much healthier with the thought of it in the back of my mind. I have repurchased and am waiting for my second pack to arrive I love it that much. I highly recommend it!


As with any detox tea, a clean diet and exercise always works best alongside it to see maximum results. I personally hate/ don't exercise so all results are followed with a clean diet only.

Slimbliss detox tea
RRP: $19
Available: Slimbliss.com.au
Postage: free within Australia. I ordered on a Friday/ Saturday and received it on the second Monday after ordering (5 business days. 1 public holiday in amongst that time).


No comments:

Post a Comment