My blogspiration

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Perfume collection


I have far too many perfumes as you can see. Perfumes go off within 2 years (2 1/2 if you keep it in a drawer or something of the like ie. good conditions) so I don't know why I have so many but I do haha... Another addiction maybe? I go for the same notes being vanilla, fruity and floral. My next purchase will be Lola by Marc Jacobs.


1. CKin2U Heat
$75 100ml
~ No great story with this one. I went to a pharmacy, tried it, liked it, bought it. This is the last perfume that I've bought, so it also signalled to me that I shouldn't buy anymore... at least for a while haha.
Top Notes: Apricot, Raspberry, Guava
Mid Notes: Magnolia, Jasmine, Tiare Flower
Bottom Notes: Tonka Bean, Caramel, Cedar
Family: Fruity Floral

2. Marc Jacobs Daisy
$90 50ml
$120 100ml
~ I like to wear this one when I'm feeling pretty. Love this in the spring!
Top Notes: Strawberry, Green Aromas, Grapefruit
Mid Notes: Jasmine, Gardenia, Violet
Bottom Notes: Vanilla, Wood Notes, Musk
Family: Floral

3. Hilary Duff With Love
$75 100ml
~ My mum bought me this one for my birthday a couple of years back. This one I love to wear when I'm going out on the town (clubbing, partying etc), it just feels like it has a lot of energy and excitement, hence why I wear it for the occasion. This makes me feel sexy.
Top Notes: Mangosteen Fruit and Spices.
Mid Notes: Mangosteen Blossom, Cocobolo Wood
Bottom Notes: Wood, Amber Milk, Amber Musk
Family: Woody Oriental

4. L.A.M.B
$80 100ml
~ This is my everyday winter perfume. It's quite strong and warm feeling. I wear this everyday.
Top Notes: Water Hyacinth, Pear, Violet Leaves
Mid Notes: Jasmine, Rose, Sweet Pea, Lily of The Valley
Bottom Notes: Fragapani, Helitrope, Musk
Family: Floral

5. CKin2U
$50 50ml
$75 100ml
~ I tried this on one day and I fell in love. This is my go to, my summer perfume. This is one of my favourites and have gone through 2 bottles already and almost finished this one.
Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Sicilian Bergamont, Red Currant Leaves
Mid Notes: Sugar Orchid, White Cactus
Bottom Notes: Neon Amber, Vanilla, Red Cedar
Family: Fruity

6. Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy
$79 100ml
~ This was just another random perfume purchase. The day I bought this I tried on sooo many fragrances but this was by far the nicest. Definitely the best one Britney has put out imho.
Top Notes: Wild Cherry, Fresh Citrus
Mid Notes: Tropical Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Rose
Bottom Notes: Cashmere Musk, Vanilla, Amber
Family: Floral Oriental

7. MAC MVII
$48 40ml
~ I've been after the most perfect vanilla scent for years since I had the Impulse body spray in Vanilla Kisses (nothing will ever beat that, and if you know something that smells exactly the same, I MUST know!!!) and as much as I am into MAC I never even thought of trying their perfumes until this came out with Spring Colour Forecast collection. WOW! What was I missing out on. This baby is as close as I've come to find that perfect vanilla scent.
Top Notes: Vanille, Amalfi Lemon
Mid Notes: Lavender
Bottom Notes: Vanille, Helitrope
Family: Fruity Floral

8. Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise
$85 30ml
$110 50ml
$150 100ml
~ This holds a special place in my heart as this is pretty much the first proper perfume I bought as an adult. Also, its the scent I had when I came over to Australia, so it reminds me of starting anew and of spring. A very beautiful floral.
Top Notes: Edens Mist, Blue Hyacinth, Orange Flower Templar, Jabuticaba Fruit
Mid Notes: Laelia Orchid, Crepe Jasmin, Mahonia Japonica, Pink Honeysuckle
Bottom Notes: Natal Plum Blossoms, Ambrette Seed, Zebrano Wood, Golden Melaleuca Bark
Family: Floral

No comments:

Post a Comment