My blogspiration

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Excuse Me, I'm about to get dirrty!

Christina Aguilera

Yeah, if you don't like Christina Aguilera then you better turn away now. I'm about to get into all kinds of kink right here. I don't give a shit what any says or thinks about her, I like her... a LOT haha. I don't get how people can say that she is copying L. G... Ummm she's not... Where were you when she went through she stripped days, or the pre stripped days when she did afros and velvet ripped dresses and the like... she transforms herself with every album and has been around for over a decade (point is she's clearly not a copy, SHE is the original & she is different). Just don't get me started...

The reason I love her & why I'm starting with her for my Inspiration of the Month is simple. She's bold with whatever she does and she does it with grace, style and assertion. How many times have you seen her in the press for shaving her head off doing a DUI or landing in prison for 2 days? NEVER! Even though she doesn't feel the need to get naughty by doing the above you can tell that she still likes to get down and dirty, have fun and knows how to have a good time! She looks damn good all the time and if she doesn't, well freaking points for trying! She's not afraid to push the limits and test the boundaries and knows how to say no. I'm not gonna lie, she IS my biggest girl crush and tbh, I'd go off the track and stray for her. She's everything that I'd want to be. She is stunning and has major talent. Her songs speak to me like no other do and her lyrics have so much feeling in them. Being in creative control sets this woman apart from her peers. I cannot wait to see Burlesque to see how her other talents lie.

Sex Overload!




No comments:

Post a Comment