My blogspiration

Friday, August 13, 2010

Dare To Wear!



Do You... DARE TO WEAR!

Everyone knows that when it comes to dares and makeup, nothing can hold me back. I've done it all, black lips, peacock eyes, blue glitter lips... you name I've done it! Being the *fan* I am of bright colours, this collection is just what I need and love! I'm super excited about this collection, especially the lipglasses!

Available 23rd August
Myer, David Jones and MAC PRO stores

Eyeshadows: $32
(going from l-r, t-b)

~ Louder Please
~ Free To Be permanent/ pro
~ Going Banana's repromote from c-shock
~ Sassy Grass
~ Lime pro
~ Aqua pro
~ Crazy Cool
~ Shock-a-Holic
~ Winkle pro
~ Atlantic Blue permanent/ pro
~ Sky Blue pro
~ Zingy


Lipglasses: $40
(from l-r)
all limited edition

~ Wind Me Up
~ Bold & Brash
~ Gimme That!
~ Dare To Dare
~ Ban This


My picks:
All lipglasses
Sassy Grass eyeshadow
Shock-a-holic eyeshadow
Louder Please eyeshadow
Free To Be eyeshadow
Zingy eyeshadow


Pictures borrowed from temptalia at temptalia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment