My blogspiration

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Feeling Bright!

I'm seriously loving this look! I was umming and ahhing over which look to do today, this or a neutral with deep purple lips (clearly I'm loving bold lips atm!) but I decided to go with this and I'm really gad I did. This is a new fave look! :)

The products:
Mineralize Foundation compact in NW20
Studio Touch Up stick concealor in NW20
Bobbi Brown Sandstone shimmerbrick
Bobbi Brown Nectar shimmerbrick

Coral Crepe paintpot all over lid as base
Sand & Sun eyeshadow all over lid
Firecracker eyeshadow in crease and outer edge
Feline kohl power on upper lashline
Diorshow waterproof mascara

Temperature's Rising lip pencil all over lips
Beachbound lipstick
Flurry of Fun lipglass on lower lip and upper cupids bow



No comments:

Post a Comment