My blogspiration

Monday, August 9, 2010

In The Groove Haulage


IN THE GROOVE

So I got quite a few goodies with this one although I was sooo good and knocked about 6 items off my list... I boasted this on facebook and had many people ask me if I was feeling okay haha... that's what you get when you're known as "the makeup obsessed" in your group of friends!

Anywhoo, this is my loot! I already had By Candlelight and Petticoat MSF's but decided to picture them all together and I also already had Creme d'Nude lipstick (who doesn't?!) but forgot to include it...

Eyeshadows in:
Calm, Cool & Collected
Blue My Mind
Together-ness


Blush in:
Hang Loose
Happy Together *right after I took this pic I dropped it and the darker side shattered...*


MSF in:
Petticoat
By Candlelight
Stereo Rose *btw, it looks wayyy off in this pic...*


Lipsticks in:
Jazzed
All Styled Up
Go For It


Cremesheen Glass in:
Fashion Whim
On The Scene
Right Image
Going Casual


No comments:

Post a Comment