My blogspiration

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fotd 28: 31.10.09 ~ My Halloween Look!

So we don't celebrate Halloween here in Australia like people in the US... but I like the holiday as people get to dress up and eat candy... so it's completely fun and I decided that I would do my makeup in honour of halloween. Because I had to work and we have to wear a uniform I couldn't get completely dressed up but I did my makeup!

I used: (all MAC unless stated otherwise)
Select SPF 15 foundation in NW20
Select Coverup in NW15
Mineralize Skinfinish natural in Light
Pleasantry mineralize blush
Tippy blush
White glitter
Pink glitter
Reflects Very Pink glitter
Blacktrack fluidline (for the leopard print)

Fresco Rose paintpot as base
Pink Opal pigment as highlight
Light Side of Rose Suites duo e/s all over lid
Dark Side of Rose Suites duo e/s on inner corner
Blacktrack fluidline on upper lashline
Smolder on lower lashline
Lancome Flextencils mascara

Rebelrose lipstick
Extra Amps dazzleglass



No comments:

Post a Comment