My blogspiration

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dazzleglasscreme...


This is the other collection that I cannot wait to arrive! I love dazzleglass and as such a glitter whore that I couldn't help but drool over these! So freaking excited!!!!

Release Date ~ 12th October

Dazzleglasscreme ~ $42
Amourous ~ Deep brown-red with red pearls
SoftDazzle ~ Mid peach with gold pearls
Lucious Spark ~ Light orange with gold pearls
Sublime Shine ~ Light coral with gold pearls
Do It Up ~ Bright blue based pink with pink pearls
My Favorite Pink ~ Light blue based pink with pink pearls
Creme Allure ~ Bright plum with pearls
Totally Fab ~ Bright red with pearls
Perfectly Unordinary ~ Bright yellow based pink with pink pearls


My Wishlist!
My Favourite Pink
Amourous
Perfectly Unordinary
SoftDazzle
Creme Allure
Sublime Shine
Do It Up

A massive thanks to Temptalia for group shot of dazzleglasscreme and xinarox.com for swatches and comparisons! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment