My blogspiration

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lola By Marc Jacobs


I have to admit, I have a bit of a crush on Marc Jacobs... He is one of the *many* men I'd like to go on a date with (promiscuous - no, lusting - yes), so naturally, to get closer to Marc I'll happily try out his perfumes in order to seek one I like in order to say "I smell of Marc Jacobs..." You get my point though, I love the guy. So, I tried this, and was instantly hooked. I like floral scents and yes, I also buy perfumes for the bottle (LOL), and this one is gorgeous! After wearing this for a while to find the bottom note, I notice it is very vanilla-ry. OMG YES! I think I've found the dream perfume! Well, for this summer that is! I love Vanilla and have not found a nice one yet! Well HELLO baby, where have you been all my life. You're mine and I'm taking you home this minute!!

Description: Marc Jacobs Lola is a warm, floral scent with a signature note of fuschia peony. Fruity top notes of pink peppercorn, pear d’anjou and red grapefruit deepen to the fuschia heart, which also contains rose and geranium. Base notes of vanilla, tonka bean and creamy musk finish the scent. The bottle is violet with a curvaceous silhouette and is topped with a unique cap fashioned into a rosette in fuschia, berry and plum.


50ml ~ $120
100ml ~ $160
Body Butter ~ $50
Body Lotion ~ $40
Shower Gel ~ $40
Myer are also doing gift packs for xmas where you get a 50ml bottle, a body lotion and shower gel or a 50ml bottle and a body butter for $160.





No comments:

Post a Comment