My blogspiration

Friday, October 30, 2009

Style Black + D'Squared haul and makeover...

To launch Style Black, Myer Adelaide did makeovers to help promote this new collection. I decided to get a makeover while I was there to do my shopping. This collection was one that I was anticipating for sooo long and couldn't wait to get my hands on! These are the goodies that I got + what I bought from D'Squared and pictures of my makeover below!

Blackfire glimmerglass
Volcanic Ash exfoliator
Black Knight lipstick
V greasepaint stick
B greasepaint stick
214 brush
Cinderfella mineralize eyeshadow
Blue Flame eyeshadow

Both stores in Adelaide and the website were all sold out of Young Punk mineralize eyeshadow so I rung my mum in NZ to see if she could get her hands on one for me. Out of the 3 stores she called only one had it, so I owe her big time for getting it for me... and as far as I can see, it looks like everyones after this shade and is the most popular item from this collection, so THANKYOU so much mum!!! You're the BEST! xx




My makeover from the gorgeous and very talented TESS!
Studio Sculpt foundation in NW20
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
Pink Swoon blush

Seedy Pearl eyeshadow as highlight
Black greasepaint stick all over lid as base
Young Pink mineralize eyeshadow all over lid
Stars 'n Rockets eyeshadow in crease

Currant lip pencil
Midnight Media mattene
Black Knight lipstick
Bling Black glimmerglass




No comments:

Post a Comment