My blogspiration

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fotd 21: 27.08.09

I don't know what it is but my eyebrows look *shocking* in pictures but look fine in real life, I know they're a little uneven but they're not as bad as the pictures say. I promise... Still trying to get used to filling them in hence the unevenness... Hmmm...


I used:

Select Spf 15 foundation in NW20

Select Cover Up in NW15

Mineralize Natural powder in Light

NARS Super Orgasm blush


Bare Study paintpot as base

Pink Opal pigment as highlight

Light Purple from Eccentricity quad on inner tearduct

Bronze (Solid side) of Love Connection MES duo all over lid

Dark Brown form Eccentricity quad eyeshadow in crease

Rapidblack Penultimate on upper lashline

Rave pearlglide on lower lashline


Fashion Mews l/s

Eclectric Edge lipglass



No comments:

Post a Comment