My blogspiration

Friday, September 4, 2009

A MAC Survey... TAG YOU!

A fun quiz I thought you guys might like to play. Tag the next person! :)

" These are some of my favourites things...."



How long have you been using MAC?
For roughly 6 years.

What was your first MAC product?
I can't remember to be honest but it would have been either Shale or Trax.

What's your all time favorite MAC product?
Oh god, probably any lipstick!

What's your least favourite MAC product?
Lipglass (the original tubing, not the new square ones)

Do you own a Pro Card?
Not yet ;) But I do get 10% off from MU skool!

Your MAC foundation shade?]
NW20

What's your favorite MAC foundation?
Select Tint

Blush:
Dainty (mineralize)

Powder:
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural.

Eyeshadow:
Goldbit! They've released it 3 times, make it permanant already!!!!

Lipstick:
Right now it's A Rose Romance. The perfect pink! So sooo pretty!

Lipgloss:
Internationalist dazzleglass.

Liner:
Probably peacocky actually, seems to be the one I use the most!

Brush:
Definitely the 219 at the moment. SOOO versatile and just beautiful!

Nail Laquer:
Phosphor (from neo sci-fi) <--- THIS is the HOTTEST nail colour! (and yellows in this season!)

Pro Product:
Pigments. Sounds like a total typical answer really but you can use them for so many things!




Comment on the following MAC product; Have you used them? If so, give feedback.

Prep & Prime Skin:
I use this, however I do find it makes my Select SPF foundation a little dry and flaky looking (yes, I exfoliate).

Full Coverage Foundation:
Haven't had the chance to try this yet.

Studio Sculpt Foundation:
Now this is something I really want to try.

Face & Body Foundation:
I like this foundation a lot!!

Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation:
I love this, goes STUNNING with the natural skinfinish. Can look a little oily before powder though.

Studio Fix Fluid:
This is another great foundation for me.

Hyper Real Foundation:
Haven't had the chance to try this one.

Select SPF15 Foundation:
I really like this (and am currently using), however if I have really dry patches on my skin it shows up if I use it in conjunction with P+P Skin.

Studio Tech Foundation:
I haven't had the chance to use this yet!

Studio Fix Powder:
I haven't had the chance to use this yet!

Studio Stick:
I Haven't had the chance to use this yet!

Hyper Real Pressed Foundation:
I Haven't had the chance to use this yet!

Beauty Powder:
These are gorgeous. I totally love cheek stuff with no exception to these. I have a few but my fave would definitely be Pretty Baby.

Sculpt and Shape Powders:
I haven't had the chance to use this!

Loose Powder:
I really love this stuff except for the fact that it goes everywhere!

Pressed Powder:
These are lovely. Very glittery though, but I love it so yeah if you don't, then I'd go with caution.

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural:
My Fave powder! I use this everyday!

Mineralize Skinfinish:
I have 4, I don't go crazy like everyone else. They are lovely but can look too shiny on the cheeks. Great value for money! I really like Petticoat!

Bronzing Powder:
They're good. I use them in my kit. Highly pigmented!

Powder Blush:
I love MAC's blushes so much! I have so many that most look untouched. Very smooth and beautiful to apply. You can build up the colour to create the look you want. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Blushcreme:
These are gorgeous! I only own 3 but I apply mine with the 109 (contour brush). My fave is definitely Maindenchant (Lure)

Mineralize Blush:
Ohhhhhh now these are LOVE I own just about all of them (that suit me anywayz). Fave is Dainty and fave Duo would be Moon River.

Gel Blush:
I Haven't had the chance to try this!

Cream Colour Base:
These are GREAT to use as eyeshadows bases. I totally Love Girly Pink for a bit of sparkle.

Studio Sculpt Concealer:
I really really want to try this!

Select Cover Up Concealer:
I use this for under my eyes. I think it works really well. It's very light and quite thin. (NW15)

Select Moisturecover Concealer:
I haven't had the chance to use this!

Studio Finish Concealer:
I haven't had the chance to use this!

Studio Stick:
This one is quick thick so I use this on my blemishes. (NW15)

Lip Erase:
I wanna see if this really works! It sounds really good!

Tinted Lip Conditioner:
I bought Bunny Pink. I love the shade but I don't like it for my lips. They always feel funny after using it for a bit. I don't know how to describe the feeling though. Like the top of my lip goes numb or something....

Lipstick:
I FREAKING LOVE their lipsticks! I own over 60 so yeah, quite a few... I love the texture, payoff, price, EVERYTHING! My faves shades are Ahoy There (neutral), Port Red (red), Style It Up (nude), A Rose Romance (pink), Rebelrose (bright), Madame B (purple)... LOVE!

Lipgloss:
I really don't like the tackiness of lipglass and lustreglass.

See Thru Lip Colour:
I've never had the chance to try this!

Dazzleglass:
I am so in love with dazzleglass. I'm such a glitter whore. I hear so many people complaining about how much product they seem to have in the tube but all of mine seem to have so much in there, with exception to goldyrocks... (whats up with that?) It would be nicer if they had slightly more colour though.

Cremesheen Glass:
I haven't had the chance to try this.

Lip Gelee:
Oh I really like these. Totally jelly/ slippery feeling.

Lip Pencil:
These are very creamy and smooth. Use these all the time.

Solar Bits:
I've never used them but they look pretty. They look like they could be really good to use on creative shoots.

Nail Lacquer:
I quite like these, but you do have to layer them a bit. I must say that I have an OPI preference.

Shadestick:
I find these to be quite annoying, they break at the base really easily and are quite scratchy. The colours are lovely though. Good as eyeshadow bases. My fave shade is Pink Couture. This should have stayed permanent!

Paint:
I have quite a few of these but you must use them sparingly. They can crease your eyeshadow if you use too much! I like Shimma and Pixel.

Paint Pots:
Now these are my new go-to-base babies. These are creamy and pigmented and the PERFECT eyeshadow base! I love how that the shimmer comes through the eyeshadows with some of the shades. I love Bare Study!

Eyeshadow:
These are great! I love how there is such a massive colour range, and that they're highly pigmented. They have so many formulas and textures that you can't help but get your feet wet with eyeshadow overload!

Pigment:
This are so versatile. You can use them for anything and they're so great for making up creative looks. I much prefer the matte and pro pigments. Beautiful shades. Can be hard to work with though, especially mattes and having to deal with potential fallout. Wouldn't recommend for time savers or beginners...

Glitter:
I'm a glitter whore and I love glitter. The new texture is so much better and they're easier to apply.

Eye Kohl:
These are great. Creamy, easy to use and some great colours. They smudge easily which can be a good or bad thing depending n what type of look you're going for.

Chromaline:
I haven't had the chance to try these but I do wanna get my hands on some samples,

Liquid Last Liner:
I've got quite a few of these. I'm not a big fan really, I only buy them for the colours TBH. They get stuck in your lashes, the brush is quite horrible and it streaks upon application. They are rather thick.. Not a big fan... They can really do something for a look though.

Lustre Drops:
These are fantastic. These are good to add to foundation or as a cheek or eyebrow highlight. Pink Rebel is so hot!

False Lashes:
Full Sets: I find these harder to apply than Ardell lashes (although that could be a concious thing, seeing as MAC lashes are $18 whereas I can get Ardells for $3). I totally love the way they look though and they have a great range. Very expensive though. I really love the individual lashes though. These are great and I use them all the time!

ProLash Mascara:
I haven't had the chance to try this one!

Zoomlash:
I'm not a massive fan of MAC mascaras but I have tried this and it was beyond horrible. My lashes looked bad.

Plush Lash Mascara:
I haven't had the chance to try this!

Fibre Rich Lash Mascara:
Now this is the only MAC mascara that I like and use. This makes my lashes look lush! When I don't use Lancome Flextencils I use this.

Dazzle Lash Mascara:
I haven't had a chance to use this yet!

What has been your favourite MAC collection to date?
Belle Azure and Lure. The colors are intense and spectacular.

Which MAC collection in your opinion do you think was disappointing, if any?
Overrich ~ I didn't particularly like the colours and was just generally disappointed.

What products do you think MAC are missing?
Glitter mascara LOL (told you I was a glitter whore!)


No comments:

Post a Comment