My blogspiration

Monday, August 24, 2009

Top 6 Lips I'm Lovin'!

I've been youtubing a lot lately and there has been a Top 6 lip products TAG going around so I thought I'd do one as well but step it up a notch with combo's instead.

These are some FABULOUS lip combo's that I've worn that I'm just OMGing over... I'm sure MANY of you have tried these insatiable combo's, but here's my fave's at the moment! (and yes I know they're all MAC but I'm a MAC whore, what can I say?)




Costa Chic lipstick with Euro Beat dazzleglass (Amazing Coral!)

Fashion Mews lipstick (or Lavender Whip would work too) with Eclectric Edge lipglass (Amazing purple!)

Colour Crafted lipstick with Internationalist dazzleglass

A Rose Romance lipstick with Bountiful plushglass

Rebelrose lipstick with Pleasure Principal dazzleglass

Style It Up lipstick with Bare Necessity dazzleglass



So I'm tagging anyone else who wants to do this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment