My blogspiration

Monday, August 24, 2009

It's been a while... oops!

Heya guys!
I'm sorry I haven't been updating my blog for the past month... well almost 2 months now. I've been so busy lately and a little bit of feeling uninspired to do anything so I apologise, but hopefully that uninspired streak is over now :)
What have I been doing with myself since I've been away?
Well just getting on with life I suppose, just working and sorting our bills and the like. Oh and the other thing which has me very excited that I've been doing is photoshoots for my makeup portfolio! I've been on a couple of shoots and have been working towards preparing myself for the makeup industry. If you'd like to check out what I've done so far and book me then head over to http://www.modelmayhem.com/1237358
Thats the work I've done so far and hopefully will be booking more shoots VERY soon!


Well I guess thats it really, so now I'll post some posts and you guys can gear up for the fantastic Spring and Summer that's headed our way!


PS> If anybody in Adelaide would like their makeup done, then please don't hesitate to contcat me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment