My blogspiration

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fotd 20: 26.08.09


I had the day off today and throught I'd try something different, I really wanted to use my new Goldyrocks dazzleglass so I did, I'm a little disappointed with it to be honest, it's sooo beautiful but it is rather sheer and as others have mentioned you don't get much product in the tube. This is actually the first time I've been disappointed with how little product there actually is, as all of my other shades seem to have heaps of product in it... When people mentioned how little there was I was thinking, "man that sucks you got such a dodgy product coz I've got heaps in mine..." Now I totally understand what other people have been going through!




I used:

Select Spf 15 foundation in NW20

Select Cover Up in NW15

Mineralize Natural powder in Light

Improvise mineralize blush


Shimmersand shadestick as base

Scant eyeshadow as highlight (from the smokey palette from Red, She Said)

Blondes Gold pigment on lid

Magnetic Fields eyeshadow in crease

The "romping" like shade form the Rose Suites eyeshadow duo on the inner corner and smudged along the bottom lashline

Teddy eye kohl along lower lashline with "romping" shade

Graphic Brown fluidline on upper lashline

Lancome flextencils mascara


Style It Up lipstick

Goldyrocks dazzleglass



No comments:

Post a Comment