My blogspiration

Monday, September 22, 2014

Something REALLY handy!



Ok, so I know it's not a beauty related item but I definitely thought this product is worth raving about and super handy to have.
If you're anything like me, you're constantly on your phone (to be honest, I may have a slight addiction to my phone) and it's always SO frustrating when you're out and you lose charge on your phone/ it dies. We've ALL been there, let's be honest.

This little device is a self-powered phone/ iPod/ digital camera/ USB device charger that you charge up, then take anywhere to re-charge your device, at a later date, wherever and whenever you like. I keep mine in my handbag so I can re-charge at work if I need to.

It comes with a cable connector which has jacks for the above items but importantly, for a lot of people, an iPhone 5 jack (I will gladly be able to give my boss a charger when she asks now haha);
and a car charger which you put into the cigarette lighter port thingy (Do all cars still even have these?) so you can charge while you're driving. It only takes roughly (depending on what you're charging I guess) an hr and a half from 0-100%.

It's about 10cm long and will fit into pretty much any bag/ glovebox/ wherever you might want to keep one etc

It comes in different colours too.
There are also other models for iPads and such too.

Available: smartercharger.com.au
RRP: $39.95 (for the basic phone charger)


* To make a long story short, I was gifted this but opinions are my 100% my own, I've had one before and highly recommend them, obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment