My blogspiration

Saturday, September 5, 2009

~ SpRiNg TrEnDs ~

Another trend that's going to be HUGE this Spring/Summer is going to be...

GLITTER!

I've been seeing a lot of companies bringing in all colours glitter lately and being the glitter whore that I am couldn't be happier! Bring on the glitz!

Great Picks:
China Glaze Bad Kitty
China Glaze Preppy Pink
China Glaze Cosmic
China Glaze Meteor Shower
Zoya Luna
Zoya Astra
OPI Designer Extravagance
OPI Designer Classic


Alternative Suggestion: These colours are so sooo pretty and will make you feel glamourous... Due to my work I'm unable to get creative with nails or wear ANY colour so they have to remain bare so I like to pamper my feet instead and get a full pedicure once a month and get GEL nails instead. I ALWAYS get the glitter nails and they look AMAZING and doesn't come off! I highly recommend getting these beautiful nails. They cost up to $50 for a set and you can get them at whichever nail salon that does gel nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment