My blogspiration

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another Tag... What I'm Currently Using

Hey Guys, yeah I'm doing another Tag... I know it's a lot but I quite like to them plus it fills up my time (probably should be used more wisely LOL).


What I'm Currently Using?

Shampoo
: Garnier Fructis Fortifying
Conditioner: Garnier Fructis Fortifying
Styling products: Tresemme and Kerastase
Shower Gel: Palmolive Cherry Blossom shower milk wash
Body moisturiser: Body Shop Cocoa Butter body butter
Deodorant: Dove waterlily roll-on & Impulse in True Love
Fake Tan: Garnier Summer Body lotion
Cleanser: Dove foaming facial cleanser
Exfoliator: Clinique 7 Day Scrub
Primer: MAC Prep+Prime Skin
Foundation brush: Make-up brush from makeup school
Concealer: MAC Select Coverup
Powder: MAC Mineralize Natural in Light
Blusher: NARS Super Orgasm
Bronzer: MAC bronzer in Golden
Highlighter: MAC Lustredrops in Pink Rebel
Eyeshadow base: MAC paint pot in Bare Study
Eyeshadows: MAC
Eyeliner: MAC fluidlines
Curler: Shu Uemura
Mascara: Lancome Flextencils (I effing LOVE this!!!!)
Lipstick: MAC
Lipgloss: MAC dazzleglass
Nail Colour: Colour Club in 835 (dark Navy) and Gel Nails with Orange glitter! (Love the gels!)

No comments:

Post a Comment