My blogspiration

Thursday, March 5, 2009

SAD GRANDDUO'S UPDATE!

OKAY! So I was made to believe that grandduo's collection was coming out on the 4th of MAY but to my, and many others, horror it actually came out on the 2nd of MARCH. I appologise VERY sincerely for this error (even though I was told the wrong date and it has nothing to do with me, I passed that info onto you guys!) So I really hope that if you guys do have some lemmings going on, that you're able to satisfy your cravings and get what you're after. I am annoyed to say the least as I was REALLY looking forward to these. Not sure if I'll be able to get all of what I'd like. Guess we'll have to wait and see!
Well best of luck to you all, and enjoy them if you get them!

PS. Another big kicker... they're $50 EACH!


EDIT 06/03/09: These are being pushed back a week. Will hopefully be on sale in Adelaide on the 23rd March...
EDIT 11/03/09: These go on sale TOMORROW! 12th Feb!

No comments:

Post a Comment