My blogspiration

Thursday, March 19, 2009

REVIEW: Bobbi Brown Brights palette


Okay so I've been lusting after this palette ever since I lay my eyes on it! It has so many beautiful colours and I'm just a nut over anything colourful and pretty. I got the call to come pick this up from my Bobbi Brown counter, as excited as I was, I was initially let down. This thing is TINY! I heard it was tiny, but not this small, I figured (mistakingly) that each shade would be about the size of a 5 cent piece. Nope it was even smaller (see pics below). However, the colours do this justice. They are smooth, beautiful and highly pigmented. Each shade is beautiful and I would definitely wear every single shade. All of these shadows are the same formula being soft matte, however one shade is not (ultra Violet) which is a shimmer wash. Very velvety and easy to apply and to blend with.



The Size of each shadow: Comparing it to my fingers, and I have small fingers/hands. no more than 1cm across.

My Pick of shades:
Bubblegum
Shamrock
Ocean
Day Glow

RRP: $150
Available at David Jones

I Rate this: 4/5 (only because of the price vs size ratio)

No comments:

Post a Comment