My blogspiration

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lancome: Pink Irreverence



I tried some of these products out at the closest Lancome counter and oh my. This is a stunning collection from Lancome. I'm a fan of their glosses and thats about it, but this eyeshadow quad has me lemming. It consists of 3 beautiful pinks, one of each tier being light, medium and dark, and a beautiful glittery black eyeshadow. The texture is smooth and well pigmented. Now the glosses are so stunning that I will get them at some stage, there are 4 in this collection and the highlights I think are 312 and 316 which are beautiful shades of a dark fuchsia and a light purple pink (actually reminds me of Like Venus from MAC's Dazzleglass). These glosses aren't sticky/tacky at all but have massive colour payoff and pigment. I tried the Black Phia overtop of them (which you can do, and whats the gloss was "designed" for, but personally didn't like it. Phia Black is quick sheer and sort of dissolves into the other glosses. Hypnose mascara has been repromoted, unfortunately not with the glitter mascara though (I missed out the first time and really want one!). The liquid liner was smooth and easy to control and comes in 2 shades, black and sparkle. I never got to try sparkle but by gosh, it does look beautiful and sparkly. Black Phia nail polish is also a standout item in this collection, a beautiful shimmery black which is perfect for going out and having some sparkle. Overall, this collection is the best from Lancome I've seen in a long long time and will be stopping by to pick a few things up!


Glosses: (sample sizes)
Lucent Nude
Iridescent
Electric Pink 312
Optical Rose 316



Highlights:
Eyeshadow Quad in Irreverent Madame
La Laque Fever gloss in 316 & 312
Black Phia lipgloss (just because it's black - yes I get sidetracked by shiny things haha)
Black Phia nail varnish

RRP:
Eyeshadow Quad $82
Laque Liner $51
Crayon Kohl $44
Hypnose mascara $52
La Laque Fever gloss $48
Colour Fever gloss in Phia Black $48
Le Vernis $39

Available at all Lancome counters. Myer and David Jones.
From 1st of March until sold out.


Gloss swatches taken from Rogue Deluxe...

No comments:

Post a Comment