My blogspiration

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello Kitty Night Review!


Okay tonight was the Hello Kitty event! Oh my, how awesome is was. Maybe it was just the Hello Kitty kid in me talking but It was a very enjoyable night. We all went in a little late, as some kitty komers were a bit late to arrive, we then trekked upstairs to a private function room (a first!). We were greeted with Champers and some delectable goodies for a munch. Ocea explained a bit about the evening and a little about Hello Kitty. We had 2 models, which represented Hello Kitty Mild and Hello Kitty Wild. The girls were stunning, wearing an array of colors of course. There was also a male model wearing a massive HK head and some hot leather pants! He proceeded to tattoo those of us who wanted one (HK of course!)
We then wandered around and had a bit of a play, eachof the MAC girls making a list for each of us... and to my pleasant surprise another specktrette also attended the preview. Mrs
may. We talked for most of the evening and I must gush about how lovely she is! *swoon
* It was a good night and to top it all off (thanks to mrsmay... good or bad, I'm not quite sure hehe) I was pointed in the direction of Grandduo's. So I ended up spending quite a bit ~ $405 later... I think this was the best preview night I've ever been too! :D

Hello Kitty Mild:

Hello Kitty Wild:

Male Model:


My Score:
Fashion Mews lipstick
Big Bow lipstick
Cute-ster lipstick
Tippy blush
Fun & Games blush
Girl Groove glitter liner
HK lashes
Compact purse mirror


No comments:

Post a Comment