My blogspiration

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Things that I'm REALLY REALLY excited about! (summer preview)

As much as I love makeup and pretty things, there's actually been very little that I've been super duper excited about, for quite a while now. Well Ladies and Kittens, here I am with a couple of things to show you that I'm REALLY REALLY excited about. Not like "it's my birthday party tomorrow and I know there's gonna be cake excited" but "OMG I'M GOING TO TOUCH, FEED AND PLAY WITH BABY TIGERS AND LEMURS" EXCITED! I am literally a ball of energy when I think about these things and I cannot contain myself juhdiuehfiuseknldshguiejkcnslkdikhf is the only way is the only way I can put it haha. 

GET EXCITED WITH ME...


Credit: @Evachen212 instagram
NARS Dual Intensity blush duo:
Slated for release in the US Spring (so Autumn for us Southern Hemispherians). 
These are a blush duo with the recent new-ish formula of "dual intensity". A product that can be used wet or dry, depending on what kind of intensity you're after. 

Credit: @invictusxv instagram
Credit: @invictusxv instagram

MAC "Wet and Dry" collection: 
This is the (US) summer collection that is renowned for amazing packaging. This year it is no exception and it is STUNNING! This should be released in late May/ early June. Guess what I'm treating myself to for my birthday? 
If I own only one thing from this collection (granted there's not a lot we've seen yet), it is definitely that highlight trio! But let's be realistic, I'll probably buy everything. 


Credit: @fifi_dazzles instagram
Anastasia Beverley Hills "Pink Champagne" eyeshadow: 
Ok, so this isn't new, but ever since I saw this, I've wanted it. It is finally being re-stocked from next week onwards. It is such a pretty, metallic baby pink shade. Perfect for day or night looks. I have absolutely nothing like it and I have a lot of pink eyeshadows. It's a must have to me. 
PS. For you liquid lipstick lovers, the Liquid Lipsticks have also been re-stocked on the website now, so go get 'em before they sell out again and you have to endure an even longer wait! My picks: Vamp, Sweet Talker and Neon Coral. 


Credit: @Sssamanthaa instagram
Saucebox and Batalash eyeshadow palette collaboration: 
Ummm. How can you NOT be excited about this? Samantha from BatALash is slowly but surely taking over the world, and I like it. She is totally my girl crush and inspires me to no end. The Batalash beauties have teamed up with Saucebox to create an eyeshadow palette with some awesome shades, which will no doubt, create some awesome looks. 


What have you got your eye on coming up?


No comments:

Post a Comment