My blogspiration

Monday, February 23, 2015

Colour Pop Swatches: Updated with NEW shades

I am LOVING this brand!!

You can see my review on the eyeshadows below, but I thought I'd share swatches of the rest of the shades I got recently, including a couple of lippie stix and 1 lippie liner. These products are so fun, cheap and are long wearing! 

These are all one swipe swatched. I do find these quite hard to photograph (but then I'm shit so that doesn't say much haha).
P.S I think I forgot to mention they smell like vanilla! Yum!

Girly: (reminds me of MAC Pink Opal pigment, which is discontinued)
Tea Party: 
So Quiche: (my fave!)
















Erotic:
Animal:
Sour: 


























Ibiza: (is actually more turquoise than is coming up!)
Kimono:
Shameless: (see those beautiful multi-coloured sparkles!!)


























Brills: 

Pitch: (matte)
Bunny: (pearlized)
Bullchic: (matte)






Get these shades and MANY more at Colourpop.com

Super Shock Eyeshadows: $5USD
Lippie Stix: $5USD
Lippie Liner: $5USD
Super Shock Cheek: $8USD

No comments:

Post a Comment