My blogspiration

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Super excited about Cham-pale!


I am so excited for this collection! This is going to be one of the few collections that I actually want pretty much everything. No joke. Everything is so beautiful and shimmery. I'm most excited about the highlight powders, paintpots and the eye kohl and Fix + LAVENDER! I'll also be picking up a couple of goodies for my professional kit, namely the Fix + and 10 million Feline's! I absolutely loved the Fix + rose and love lavender so this seems like a natural thing to get and Feline... well everyone knows that it's the most perfect black eye kohl, so those 2 I'll be stocking up for personal and professional use. I'm not going to bother with the lipsticks as they're mostly permanent and have wayyyyy too many as it is that get no love! However I do like the look of Gel and at some stage I'll probably get it. The platinum polish is unappealing to me as it's not *quite* the right shade. It tries so hard but doesn't quite hit the spot. I'm still not quite sure what I think of the comforting creme but will probably skip it along with the tinted lip conditioner.

My Picks/ What I'll be getting:
Caviar Dreams Eyeshadow Quad ~ I'm still debating this as I already own Et Tu, Bouquet? and 2 of the other shades are permanent... (brule and retrospeck)
All lipgelee's ~ Since getting them all from Lilyland collection I've been hooked!
Both highlight powders ~ so beautiful! And no overspray on these ones so I'm pretty excited about that haha.
I Get No Kick eye kohl ~ So PRETTY!!! Will be getting 2 of these!
Feline eye kohl ~ I already have this but need a couple for my kit, may get a back up for myself.
NW20 chromagraphic pencil ~ Another goodie for my kit
Soiree nailpolish ~ I wasn't going to get this but I just saw Temptalia's swatch so now I will. It's gorgeous!
Fix + Lavender ~ I'll get a few bottles of this, for myself and my kit. Probably one of the products I'm most excited about!


For full swatches at pictures please check them out at temptalia.com
This video is also pretty awesome!
http://www.temptalia.com/mac-cham-pale-collection-video-overview

Picture used with permission from Christine (owner of temptalia)

No comments:

Post a Comment