My blogspiration

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Quarterly Faves:


So you might have been wondering where I've gotten to. Well, lately life has been so crazy for me and I've been pulled every which way in my life, with work and growing up. I've recently had a LOT of unnecessary drama my way and I've needed to clear my head and deal with these problems, now it appears the drama has "died down" so I can now focus on the more fun side of life for me, so here I am with a QUARTERLY faves post! (I didn't realise it had been 3 months since I last posted anything! The time is going so quickly!!!! Arrggghhh!). Anyways, TO THE BAT MOBILE... UHH, I MEAN, REVIEW! HAHA!


The things I've been loving these past 3 months!

* MAC Style Snob eyeshadow ~ I was very late to the game in getting this! (thank you LJ sales!). I absoloutely LOVE this shade! So pretty, can be dressed down or up!

* Estee Lauder Twilight Petal lipgloss $42 ~ Such a pretty shade. A nice shade to make a nude feel a bit more special!

* Laura Mercier Peacock Sequin eyeshadow $44 ~ First ever LM product and I love it! The perfect teal shade I've come across.

* MAC Imperial Flower nailpolish $22 ~ Awesome Orange!

* MAC Bite Of An Apple blush $44 ~ Okay so I bought this on pure hype (as one does lol) and I'm actually stunned as to how beautiful it really, actually is. No Joke. Perfect "I've just come in from the cold" shade. This is one hyped up product I wholeheartly agree with!

* MAC Undercurrent pearlglide liner $34 ~ My fave pencil was Float on By, until I used this. This is more intense and sparkles. To me it's Float on By but better!

* MAC Jest eyeshadow $32 ~ I've wanted this for a long time, finally obtained it and honestly, why didn't I get this sooner. It's gorgeous!!!


BONUS: 2 Lip Combinations I've been Loving!
Creme 'd Nude lipstick + Fashion Whim cremesheen glass = PERFECT NUDE!

Temperature's Rising lip pencil + Beachbound lipstick + Flurry of Fun lipglass = Sexy Bright ORANGE! *I'm going to try out TR lip pencil with Goes & Goes prolong together for some REAL Orange Magic to see how that looks hahaha. I suggest pairing with Imperial Flower nailpolish for orange overload!*


Products I'm NOT Loving:
Now this is hard for me to say coz I'm a hardcore MAC fan but a couple of their products have been over rated for me *sad face*:

*My Dark Magic eyeshadow ~ Now I own Young Punk (style black) and it's basically the same shade, I couldn't get the pink to stay pink, because of the black streaks, it too came out purple. I'd never use up Young Punk and think it is the better of the two.

*Bad Fairy nailpolish (throws hands up to avoid being hit...) ~ Yeah I know, I wanted to love this so bad but not as great as I thought it was going to be. The shimmery red from OPI's burlesque collection is much better, a bit different but just nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment