My blogspiration

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A funny story....


...Well not really, but it was amusing, well to me at least...

So I was browsing the net and some of my fave beauty blogs and came across this picture of a stunning girl wearing a BEAUTIFUL shade of lipstick. The lipstick of tale being NYX Narcissus. Now for those of you in Australia know how we can't obtain t
his product or line unless we have super awesome American friends who can buy/ CP us these goods. So here I was in awe of this shade, placing it on my wishlists and frantically searching makeup alley to see if I could swap something with someone somewhere so I can say that "yes, I have this shade Haha Lucky me!" Suddenly I remember that I had been involved in a swap on makeupalley.com and someone had sent me a NYX lipstick. I couldn't remember for the life of me what shade was it, So with a quick check I find that yes, I actually do already OWN this product and it is the only NYX lipstick/ product I actually own. Haha jokes on me! Don't you just hate it when that happens, although it usually happens when you've just purchased something and discover hey, now you're the owner of TWINS!



* I don't usually like to show you guys things that are unavailable in Australia/ New Zealand but I simply adore this shade and it had a story. If you happen to travel overseas you can pick this lippie up (and many more great shades) at drug stores for a minimal price.

No comments:

Post a Comment